VooPoo Drag Mini 117W Kit
The mini version of the VooPoo Drag.
The VooPoo Drag Mini is a compact vaping system that features a range of high-quality color options, the integrated GENE.FIT chipset including a fully equipped user control suite, and a large internal battery that boasts the same power as a dual 18650 device.
4400mAh internal battery. Maximum power output of 117W.
Sharp OLED screen displays pertinent vaping data including battery life and power output.
User control suite powered by the advanced GENE.Fit chipset, which features a number of unique modes that allow the user to customize their vaping experience. Includes Temperature Control Mode (accommodates SS, Ni200, and Ti heating elements), TCR, Battery Set Mode, Flavor Set Mode, Cloud Mode, and POWER Mode.
Stunning high-quality resin-inlay designs.
Micro USB chargeable.
The UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank features a 5mL E-Juice capacity, bottom adjustable airflow with triple slots, and is compatible with the UFORCE Coil family, which includes mesh options. Sliding top-fill design. 25mm base diameter.
Features and Specifications:
DRAG Mini 117W Mod:
- Dimensions - 81.5mm by 48.5mm by 25.5mm
- Integrated 4400mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Highly Advanced GENE FIT Chip
- Wattage Output Range:
- Voltage Output Range:
- Resistance Range - Power Mode: 0.05-3.0ohms
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.05-1.0ohms
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F/100°-315°C
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
- TCR Adjustments Mode
- Battery Set
- Flavor Ser
- Cloud Mode
- POWER Mode
- Superior Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Visually Striking Resin Inlay Design
- Intuitive OLED Screen
- Large Firing Button
- Mode-Setting Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Cover
- Over Temperature Protection
- Output Over-Current Protection
- Overcharge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Switch Timeout Protection - 10 Seconds
- Brand Balance Battery Charging
- MicroUSB Port
- Centered 510 Connection
UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank:
- 25mm Tank Diamenter
- 28mm At Widest Point
- 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Quick Vent Channel Design - Rapid Heat Discharge
- Short Chimney - Flavor-Focused
- UFORCE OCC Coil Technology
- 0.6ohm P2 Single Mesh Coil - rated for 24-28W
- 0.13ohm N1 Single Mesh Coil - rated for 50-100W
- Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
- Precision Triple Auxiliary Bottom Airflow Control
- 14mm Resin Widebore Drip Tip - Vibrant Colorways
- 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 x DRAG Mini 117W Mod
- 1 x UFORCE T2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 x 0.6ohm P2 Single Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.13ohm N1 Single Mesh Coil
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube (3.5mL)
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 1 x Spare Parts Bag
- 1 x Instructional Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
***Advanced User. Use at Your Own Risk!
PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Strikesusa.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.