Smok Stick Prince Kit
The SMOK Stick Prince Kit is an amazing addition that has been made to the SMOK pen-style vape system while using TFV12 Prince Platform. It comes with a 3000mAh battery and 8 ml juice capacity meant for overwhelming vaping experience.
- Size: 24.5mm (D) x 85mm (H)
- Weight: 88.5g
- Material: Stainless Steel Construction
- Battery Capacity 3000mAh
- Direct Voltage Output System
- Voltage Range 3.4V - 4.2V
- Standby current: <200uA
- Intelligent LED Battery Indicator Light
- Hexagon power/fire button
- Easy to use UI - One Button
- Low voltage protection
- 8 Seconds Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port - Passthrough Capability
- 510 Connection
TFV12 Prince Tank:
- Tank Size: 28mm (D) x 63mm (H)
- 28mm Diameter is a widest point
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- 8ml Max Capacity (5ml Standard)
- 25mm Diameter Base
- 28mm at Widest Point
- Hinge and Lock Top Fill System
- Swivels Open and Shut
- Fill Port
- Newly implemented child safe locking system which drastically reduces the chances of leaking
- Dual Adjustable Airslots
- Utilizes The SMOK V12 Prince Coil Family
- V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coil Head with a resistance of 0.12 ohm and a power range of 60-120W;
- V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil Head with a resistance of 0.15ohm and a power range of 50-120W;
- V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head with a resistance range of 0.4 ohm and a power range of 40-100W.
- V12 Prince -M4 Quadruple Coil Head with a resistance of 0.17ohm and a power range of 30 - 70W. Applicable for Mechanical Mods
Standard Edition Comes With:
- 1 x Stick Prince Battery
- 1 x TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1 x V12 Prince-M4 0.17ohm Quadruple Coils(Pre-installed)
- 1 x V12 Prince-M4 0.17ohm Quadruple Coils
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
Advanced User. Use at Your Own Risk!
PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Strikesusa.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.