Smok Species Kit is a compact vaping device that is one of a kind in design. Power by Dual 18650 batteries (Not Included) for 230W of power.
1.45" OLED touch screen full color display with easy to use control suite.
Advance chip set for full temperature control elements.
Mirco USB Port for recharging.
Included with the kit is the smok TFV8 Baby V2 Sub-Ohm Tank. Top fill design with bottom adjustable airflow. 5ml maximum juice capacity.
TFV8 V2 Coil Family, including a 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Mesh Single Coil. 0.2ohm Baby A2 Dual Coil
Features and Specifications:
- 82.1mm x 49mm x 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Preheat Functionality - Soft, Normal, Hard, Max
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Full-Color 1.45" OLED Touch Screen - New Interface
- Universally Unique Identifier
- Screen-Lock Button - Simplify Operation
- User-Friendly Interface
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 10 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Heating Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- MicroUSB Port - 1.8A Charging Current
- 510 Connection
- 25.4mm Base Diameter
- 30mm At Widest Point
- 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Convex Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Triple Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade Baby V2 Coil System
- 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil - rated for 90-140W
- 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil - rated for 50-80W
- Antibacterial Medical Cotton
- 16mm Wide Delrin Widebore Drip Tip - Exclusive Fitment
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1x Species 230W Box Mod
- 1x TFV8 Baby V2 Tank
- 1x 0.17ohm Baby V2 A1 Single Coil
- 1x 0.2ohm Baby V2 A2 Dual Coil
- 1x MicroUSB Cable
- 1x Instructional Manual
Advanced User. Use at Your Own Risk!
PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Strikesusa.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.