GeekVape NOVA Kit 200W
The GeekVape Nova 200W Mod is a dual battery box mod that features a unique resin and metal color varieties, an ergonomic design, and GeekVape's advanced AS200 chipset, which includes a fully equipped user control suite.
Powered by dual 18650 batteries (not included). 200W maximum power output.
TFT Color OLED is located on the front face of the device and displays relevant vaping data. Control suite features Temperature Control Mode (Ni, Ti, SS), Power Mode, TCR, and BYPASS Mode.
Micro USB chargeable. Firmware upgrades are also available.
Including with the Nova Mod is the Cerberus Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring a high-quality stainless steel design, a 5.5mL E-Juice capacity, an easy top-fill refilling system, and a dual adjustable airflow design for preference customization. The included 0.2ohm kanthal mesh coils guarantee improved flavor and cloud production, along with upgraded longevity of use.
Features and Specification:
- Mod Dimensions: 52mm x 25mm x 88mm
- Compact & ergonomic
- Metal with resin panels
- Finish options: gunmetal cobalt resin, gunmetal onyx resin, gunmetal ember resin, black flare resin, silver cobalt resin, silver onyx resin, silver ember resin and silver flare resin
- Utilizes dual 18650 batteriesMicro USB charging
- Remove magnetic back panel to access battery bay
- Advanced AS200 chipUpdated Aegis Legend chipset
- Faster response time: 10ms
- Operating modes: Power/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/Bypass/TCR
- Power output range: 5W to 200W
- Temperature output range: 100℃ to 315℃ or 200℉ to 600℉
- Resistance range all modes:0.05Ω to 3.0Ω
- Battery reverse protection
- Switch timeout protection
- Over-heat protection
- Over-current protection
- Over charging & discharging protection
- Short circuit protection
- Micro USB firmware upgrades
- Tank dimension: 46.8mm x 27mm
- Made from stainless steel and pyrex
- Can be detached for cleaning/maintenance
- 5.5ml bulb style juice reservoir
- Top fill system
- 4ml standard tube also included
- Dual adjustable external airflow slots
- 12mm widebore drip tip (Delrin)
- Mesh coilsLarge surface
- Fast heating
- Intense vapor/flavor
- 0.2Ω KA1 coil
- Best at 60W to 80W
- 1x GeekVape Nova Mod
- 1x Cerberus Tank
- 2x Super Mesh Coil
- 1x Extra Glass Tube
- 1x Micro USB cable
- Extra Parts
- User Manual
***Advanced User. Use at Your Own Risk!
PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Strikesusa.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.