Smok Mag P3 Kit 230W:
The SMOK MAG P3 Kit features a smart IQ-M chipset, can fire up to 230W, and has a 0.001-second flash firing speed. This device also features a stealth mode for power saving as well as several other modes, a trigger firing button, and features an optional pass code lock on the 1.9" HD touch screen.
This kit features the 9mL TFV16 tank complete with a new TFV16 Conical Mesh 0.2ohm coil, a bottom adjustable airflow featuring dual slots, and a rotating top-fill design.
The SMOK MAG P3 Kit features a responsive 1.9" HD touch screen for convenient operation. It features an input keyboard complete with password protection to unlock the device.
This device is powered by dual 18650 batteries and features a bottom hinged battery door.
MAG P3 Mod:
- Dimensions: 72.3mm x 36mm x 91.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Wattage output range: 1-230W
- Voltage output range: 0.5-8.2V
- Minimum atomizer resistance range: 0.05ohm
- Temperature range: 200-600° F
- Zinc-alloy chassis construction
- Waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof
- Bottom -loaded hinged battery door
- Short circuit, over-heat, and over-discharge protections
- 510 Connection
- MicroUSB port
- 28mm Diameter
- 9ml E-Juice Capacity
- Pyrex glass reinforcement
- Stainless steel construction
- Rotating top fill system
- High-temperature resistant
- 0.17ohm TFV16 Single Mesh Coil
- 0.12ohm TFV16 Dual Mesh Coil
- 0.15ohm TFV16 Triple Mesh Coil
- Dual slotted bottom adjustable airflow control ring- 14mm x 2.6mm
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1x SMOK Mag P3 Mod
- 1x SMOK TFV16 9ml Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1x TFV16 Conical Mesh 0.2ohm Coil
- 1x TFV16 Dual Mesh 0.12ohm Coil
- 1x Protective Glass Bulb Sleeve
- 1x Replacement Glass
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Spare Parts
***Advanced User. Use at Your Own Risk!
PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Strikesusa.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.