Smok I-Priv Kit 230w Voice Control
This product is sold out
Smok I-Priv Kit 230w:
The SMOK I-Priv is a revolution in vaping technology. The aluminum-alloy chassis gives the device a solid hand feel. This customizable mod provides users with a variety of unique features. 6 customizable colors are available on the display screen. Features an LED flashlight on the base of the device.
Compatible with 21700, 20700, and 18650 batteries (Batteries Not Included) with the adapter sled. Maximum output of 230W . A round "Arc Reactor" TFT screen on the front of the SMOK I-Priv allows users to see puff data. Two settings buttons allow wattage and setting adjustment. Utilizing voice control software, users can issue voice commands to adjust settings. Settings on the SMOK I-Priv include Variable Wattage mode, Memory Mode, and Temperature Control Mode compatible with Ti, Ni, and SS coils.
On top of the SMOK I-Priv Kit is the best selling TFV12 Prince Tank. Featuring a locking top-fill mechanism and 8mL vape juice capacity. Utilizing one of the largest coil families on the market, the TFV12 Prince Tank is compatible with a variety of Smok coils. Adjustable airflow with large dual air ports. A perfect tank for the SMOK I-Priv Vape Mod.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 158.5mm X 56mm X 35mm
- Dual High-Amp 20700/21700 Battery - Not Included
- Optional Dual 18650 Batteries
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9.5V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Precision Memory Modes
- Voice Control System - AI Powered Technology
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Visually Striking Armored Design
- Full-Colored OLED Display Matrix - Customizable Colors
- Magnatized Battery Door Cover
- Battery Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Puff Monitoring
- Stealth Lateral Fire Key - Squeeze-to-Fire
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- TFV12 Prince Coil System
- 510 Connection
- 1x I-PRIV 230W Box Mod
- 1x TFV12 Prince Tank
- 1x 0.15ohm V12 Prince Strip Core
- 1x 0.15ohm V12 Prince Mesh Core
- 1x 18650 Battery Adapter
- 1x Spare Glass Tube
- 1x PRIV USB Cable
- 1x Spare Parts Bag
- User Manual
Advanced User. Use at Your Own Risk!
PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Strikesusa.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.