Desire Cut Squonk Mod 108w
Desire Cut Squonk Mod 108w:
The Desire Cut 108W Squonk Mod is a pleasant but powerful mod resulting from a collaboration between Desire and Project Sub-Ohm, featuring an elegant black aesthetic look, full temperature control suite, and an internal knurled squonk cap and bottle for easy removal and refill.
Features and Specification:
- Collaboration Between Desire and Project Sub-Ohm®
- Single 18650/21700 High-Amp Battery - Battery Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-108W
- Resistance Range: 0.03-3ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600°F
- Ni200, Titanium, and SS316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
- PMG Mode - Temperature Coefficent of Resistance Mode
- Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- 0.96" OLED Display Screen
- Pulsating Project Sub-Ohm® Logo
- Intuitive Oversized Fire Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Atomizer Short Circuit Protection
- Atomizer Removal Protection
- Battery Installation Error Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- High Voltage Protection
- PCBA High Temperature Protection
- MicroUSB Charging and Update Support
- 7mL Squonk Bottle
- Magnetic Battery Door
- MicroUSB Port
- Stainless Steel Plated 510 Threading and Firing Pin
- Spring Loaded Gold Plated Center Squonk Pin
- 1 Cut Squonk 108W TC Box Mod
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 18650 Adapter
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
***Advanced User. Use at Your Own Risk!
PLEASE NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Strikesusa.com and any and all of Strikesusa.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Strikesusa.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.